At our career centers, you have free access to computers, internet, fax machine, copier, and scanner to conduct your job search and research job opportunities in the region. You can schedule a time to meet with our career center staff who will help you get started and further enhance your job search. Walk-ins are also welcomed, but we have a first-come, first-serve policy unless you have an appointment.
Other resources available at our career centers include:
- Job matching
- On-site job fairs and workshops
- Career counseling and resume development
- Education and training resources
- Resource room for online job searching
- Unemployment insurance information and filing
- Special programs for target populations
The Virginia Workforce Connection is Virginia’s official job search portal. In addition to thousands of job listings, you will find assistance in researching the job market, figuring out what careers you are qualified for and how much jobs pay.